February 12, 2009

Hilary Duff shows off Burberry Rain Boots and Balenciaga Part Time bag

Hilary Duff is at it again. I wonder how many scarves she has because I never see her wearing the same one. If the girl knows how to do anything it's wear a scarf. Although, my favorite thing to see her wearing is those Burberry rain boots! I've wanted a pair for a long time and I'm quite jealous to see her wearing them. Priced fairly inexpensive (at least for designer boots) at $195 at Nordstrom. One more thing I wanted to note on is her beautiful Balenciaga Part Time bag. If you're anything like me than you've been lusting after this bag since they hit the scene a couple years ago. This lambskin bag goes for $1,450 on the Balenciaga website and I wouldn't hold my breath for one to go on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment