February 18, 2009

Cheap and Chic Finds Tops

In light of the economy, I thought I'd do a day of Cheap and Chic Finds. These items are from Forever21 and all under $20 with the exception of the coat which is under $45. The first item reads "LOVE CONQUERS ALL" and is absolutely adorable. Just a simple and cheap shirt ($13.80) you can throw on with some jeans and load up with fun accessories. The second item is a royal blue Shirly Tank Dress ($12.90) that is simple, yet perfect for the warm weather ahead of us. The third item is a Draped Open Front Vest ($19.80). Why do I love it? Well, one it has front pockets, adorable, and two, because it reminds me of a scarf. This would make any t-shirt look glam. The fourth item is an adorable Plaid Tweed Trench Coat ($44.80). It reminds me a lot of the Burberry trench I wrote about yesterday. And, last but not least, is the Sleeveless Boyfriend Cardigan (on sale for $11.99). This cardigan is adorable because not only is it knee length, but also has two front pockets and a belt. For that price, this is a wardrobe staple. I hope you enjoyed these finds, and more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment