February 15, 2009

Alice + Olivia Leggings

So I know these look kind of silly and up until last night I would have agreed with you. Why the change of heart? Well, normally I'd just say that Alice + Olivia made a pair so I'm willing to change sides of the fence on that alone, but since I love you I will tell you the truth. So pictures this: it's Valentine's Day and I'm picking out an outfit from my closet (many of which still have tags or have not been worn, so no, I did not buy anything new for the occasion). I finally try on a top I bought from bebe about a year ago and, until last night, hadn't found an occasion to wear it. So I put the top on and realize that it's cut a little to short to wear with skinny jeans. As I stared at the mirror I realized the best thing for the outfit would be these leggings. It was upsetting to say the least, but I grabbed my go to 7 for all mankind wide leg jeans and made do. I still think these leggings would have been better though. If you too see the light, then you can pick these up from shopbob.com for $148.

No comments:

Post a Comment